#WhiteOnWhiteCrime White Christians

KKK leader murdered by wife & son


Malissa A. Ancona, 44, and her son Paul Jinkerson Jr., 24, are charged with first-degree murder, abandonment of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence in the death of KKK leader Frank Ancona.

Malissa Ancona, was arrested Sunday evening on a first-degree murder charge and is being held without bond at the St. Francois County Jail, Deputy Jason Chandler of the St. Francois County Sheriff’s Department told ABC News.

Paul Edward Jinkerson Jr., was arrested today and charged with first-degree murder, armed criminal action, tampering with physical evidence and abandonment of a corpse, Chandler added. Jinkerson is also being held without bond.

Frank Ancona, 51, who was a self-proclaimed imperial wizard of a KKK chapter near St. Louis, according to a website promoting the group, was found dead by members of a family who went to the Big River in Missouri to go fishing, according to Daily Journal, a local newspaper.

Jinkerson is accused of shooting and killing his stepfather while he was asleep in the master bedroom of their home in Linkwood, Mo., according to a probable cause statement, reports The Kansas City Star. Authorities also say Ancona’s body was moved from the home and put into the stepson’s vehicle. His body was then dumped in the area where it was later found.
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article132417229.html#storylink=cpy

“Ms. Ancona admitted that she failed to report the crime and additionally attempted to destroy blood evidence and altered the crime scene in an attempt to conceal the offense and was acting in concert with her son Paul Jinkerson Jr.,” said the same statement.

St. Francois County Prosecutor Jarrod Mahurin told The New York Times that the murder is believed to be related to a marital dispute and not to Ancona’s affiliation with the KKK.

Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey told the Park Hills Daily Journal that police learned Ancona was missing when they were contacted by his employer. Malissa Ancona told police that her husband had received a call from work saying he needed to deliver a vehicle part across the state. But the employer told police that Ancona was not sent on a delivery run.

The police chief also said that Malissa Ancona told him that when her husband left, he said he was filing for divorce when he got home.

Dickey told the Daily Journal that a search of Ancona’s home found a safe that looked as though someone “had taken a crowbar to it.” Everything was missing from the safe, Dickey said, and Ancona’s firearms were missing from the house.

%d bloggers like this: