Anthony Clark (Democrat) is a candidate for Illinois’ 7th Congressional District in the U.S. House. Clark has declared as a candidate for U.S. House Illinois District 7. The general election is on November 3, 2020. The primary election is on March 17, 2020.
Below is an abbreviated outline of Clark’s academic, professional, and political career:
- 2016-present: Director of Suburban Unity Alliance nfp.
- 2014: Graduated from Roosevelt University with an M.A. in educational leadership
- 2011: Graduated from the National Louis University with an M.A. in special education
- 2010-present: High school special education teacher.
- 2009: Graduated from the University of Phoenix with an M.A. in criminal justice
- 2008: Graduated from Pacific Lutheran University with a B.A. in communications
- 2003-2009: Active duty in the U.S. Air Force