Our patreon (of course) pays the bills, pays our contributors and gets you access to exclusive and early releases of our content.
No matter how much each person chooses to contribute, everyone gets access to the patron posts of all kinds.
- Hey gang. This is the free socialized half of the episode. The full podcast audio and patreon level video are available at this link. https://winecellarmedia.com/2021/03/05/the-phoenix-and-william-show-patreon-episode/
- Hey gang. Let's get into some history and understanding of what you're looking at when you see a person crip walking or when yoiu see a Crip or Blood with their pants sagging.
- SOME INFO ON THE PEOPLE'S LIBRARY!!! I do book drops all weekend and generally, during the week, I can do a door drop within 24 hours of the request. There are NO restrictions on who can borrow, no residence requirements, and no logs right now of borrower info. I just ask for your name and […]
- Hey gang. Phoenix And William took a look at this film titled "I Care A Lot". It's an interesting film and we'll be sharing what we think about as people of whom are pedestrian viewers and not film buffs (snobs). patreon.com/winecellarmediafundpaypal.me/PhoenixAndWilliam
- Hey gang. So yes. This episode is hetting the feed a little late as our household just went through a major situation. A Pick Up Trucker decided that the opposite lane of traffic would best suit him and he almost killed Phoenix Calida. We have a gofundme up trying to get help in replacing the […]
- Hey gang. Theo is a long time friend of the show and he comes on with us to tell what he's been going through with this crisis currently at play. Full episode including extra Rush Limbaugh coverage at patreon.com/winecellarmediafund
- Hey gang. The misogynist, hate mongering, partisan hack from way back is finally dead. We go live on our Social Dissonance page about it facebook and this is the audio from that live episode. Thank you for checking us out.
- Hey gang. This is a fairly thick, actionm packed episode. It's all over the place with racism, rape culture, classism and of course The Tangents.
- Hey gang. Saturday night live is not a program I've ever watched in my entire life excpet these short segments for show prep. I saw it when I was around 6 or so years old and I didn't like it then and when I was a teenager, I would just check to see if they […]
- Programming Note: Trigger Warning OH F******** KAY SO XFINITY/COMCAST is still “fixing” the service to the are, so I can’t do the early afternoon broadcast. So I’m switching to the polar opposite and going live at midnight right after work. It looks like they bring their technicians out to “fix” stuff at 8am and when […]